One-Hundred and Fifth Regular Session
Thursday, January 7, 2021
Pursuant to Assembly Rule 55m, time limits and schedules
for floor debate established for each proposal are noted.
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Third reading of assembly proposals.
9. Third reading of senate proposals.
10. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
Assembly Bill 1 (60 minutes)
Relating to: state government actions to address the COVID-19 pandemic, extending the time limit for emergency rule procedures, providing an exemption from emergency rule procedures, and granting rule-making authority. (FE)
By Representatives Vos, Summerfield, James, Tusler, Cabral-Guevara, Born, Steineke, Wichgers, Magnafici, Dallman, Katsma, Callahan, Kuglitsch, J. Rodriguez, Vorpagel, Snyder, Duchow, Schraa, Petersen, Thiesfeldt, Swearingen, Zimmerman, Edming, Wittke and Moses.
Report passage recommended by committee on Health, Ayes 11, Noes 5.
Placed on calendar 1-7-2021 by Committee on Rules.
11. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
12. Motions may be offered.
13. Consideration of resolutions.