One-Hundred and Fifth Regular Session
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Third reading of assembly proposals.
9. Third reading of senate proposals.
10. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered engrossed and read a third time?
Assembly Bill 380
Relating to: work search requirements for unemployment insurance and the suspension of a rule of the Department of Workforce Development.
By joint committee for review of Administrative Rules.
Report without recommendation recommended by committee on Workforce Development.
Referred to calendar of 6-29-2021.
11. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
12. Motions may be offered.
13. Consideration of resolutions.