June 2021 Extraordinary Session
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
QUESTION: Shall the bill pass notwithstanding the objections of the Governor?
Assembly Bill 336
Relating to: participation in federal unemployment benefit programs and work search requirements for unemployment insurance. (FE)
By Representatives Vos, Callahan, Allen, Armstrong, August, Born, Brandtjen, Cabral-Guevara, Dallman, Dittrich, Duchow, Edming, Gundrum, Horlacher, James, Katsma, Knodl, Kuglitsch, Kurtz, Loudenbeck, Macco, Magnafici, Moses, Murphy, Neylon, Petersen, Petryk, Plumer, Rozar, Schraa, Spiros, Steineke, Summerfield, Swearingen, Tauchen, Thiesfeldt, Tittl, Tranel, VanderMeer, Wichgers, Wittke and Zimmerman; cosponsored by Senators Marklein, Feyen, Ballweg, Bernier, Bradley, Darling, Felzkowski, Jagler, Kapenga, LeMahieu, Nass, Stafsholt, Stroebel, Testin, Wanggaard and Wimberger.
Report vetoed by the Governor on 6-29-2021.
Referred to calendar of 7-27-2021 pursuant to Assembly Rule 93.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Third reading of assembly proposals.
9. Third reading of senate proposals.
10. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
12. Motions may be offered.
13. Consideration of resolutions.