Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Insurance
Assembly Bill 259
Relating to: coverage of telehealth services.
By Representatives Wichgers, Armstrong, Billings, Bowen, Brandtjen, Cabral-Guevara, Edming, Gundrum, Horlacher, Milroy, Mursau, Rozar and Pronschinske; cosponsored by Senators Jacque, Bernier, Feyen and L. Taylor.
April 08, 2021 Referred to Committee on Insurance
August 10, 2021 Public Hearing Held
Present: (10) Representative Steffen; Representatives Petersen, Duchow, Brooks, Petryk, Gundrum, August, Hesselbein, Riemer and S. Rodriguez.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (3) Representatives Tusler, Tranel and Doyle.
· Rep Chuck Wichgers - AD 83
· Sen. Andre Jacque - SD 1
· Mark Herstand - National Association of Social Workers
· Sheng Lee Yang
Appearances for Information Only
· Jon Hoelter - Wisconsin Hospital Association
· Lynn Steffes - APTA-WI
· John Nygren - Wisconsin Association of Health Plans
· R.J. Pirlot - Alliance of Health Insurers
· Rebecca Hogan - Teladoc
Registrations for Information Only
March 10, 2022 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1