- Born Racine, Wisconsin, September 13, 1991.
- Graduate The Prairie School, 2010; B.A. in History, Middlebury College, 2015.
- Former legislative aide to State Representative Cory Mason; Fossil Fuel Divestment Student Network (director and cofounder); 350.org (fellow).
- Member: Racine Hospitality Center Board; Racine Interfaith Coalition; NAACP—Racine Branch; National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Climate Power Advisory Board; Victory Institute; Democratic Party of Racine County.
- Former Member: Governor’s Task Force on Climate Change; Mayor’s Task Force on Police Reform.
- Recipient: Racine Labor Council Labor Person of the Year 2019; Wisconsin Conservation Voters Conservation Champion 2021–22, 2019–20; RENEW Wisconsin Legislative Leadership Award 2020.
- Elected to Assembly in January 2018 special election. Reelected since November 2018. Leadership positions: Minority Leader 2023, 2021 (effective 12/20/21).