- Born Elgin, Illinois, December 30, 1984; married; 3 children.
- Graduate H.D. Jacobs High School, 2003; B.A., Carroll University, 2008.
- Full-time legislator; small business owner. Former legislative staffer for U.S. Representative Jim Sensenbrenner and Republican leadership in the Wisconsin Assembly.
- Member: Republican Party of Waukesha County (former youth chair)
- Former member: President's Advisory Council at Carroll University; 100th Anniversary Capitol Commemorative Commission.
- Elected to Assembly in April 2013 special election. Reelected since 2014.