441.15 (3) (b) On or before the applicable renewal date specified under s. 440.08 (2) (a), a person issued a license under par. (a) and practicing nurse-midwifery shall submit to the board on furnished blanks forms a statement giving his or her name, residence, and other information that the board requires by rule, with the applicable renewal fee specified under s. 440.08 (2) (a). If applicable, the person shall also submit evidence satisfactory to the board that he or she has in effect the malpractice liability insurance required under the rules promulgated under sub. (5) (b).
Note: Replaces disfavored term.
445.08 (4) of the statutes is renumbered 445.08 (4) (intro.) and amended to read:
445.08 (4) (intro.) Applications for the examination at a time and place to be arranged and conducted by the examining board for a reciprocal funeral director's license shall be in writing and verified on a blank
form to be furnished by the examining board, and shall be accompanied by such proof all of the following:
(a) Proof of compliance with the requirements for a reciprocal funeral director's license and with such.
(b) Any other information as that the examining board requires and shall be accompanied by the.
(c) The examination fee for each application.
Note: Replaces disfavored term and subdivides provision for improved readability and conformity with current style.
765.20 (title) of the statutes is amended to read:
765.20 (title) Records and blanks forms.
Note: Replaces disfavored term.
859.07 (2) of the statutes is renumbered 859.07 (2) (a) 1. and amended to read:
859.07 (2) (a) 1. If the The decedent was at the time of death or at any time prior thereto a patient or inmate of any state or county hospital or institution or any person
2. The decedent was responsible for any obligation owing to the state or a county under s. 46.03 (18), 46.10, 48.36, 301.03 (18), 301.12, or 938.36 or if the.
3. The decedent or the decedent's spouse of the decedent ever received the family care benefit under s. 46.286, medical assistance under subch. IV of ch. 49, long-term community support services funded under s. 46.27 (7), or aid under s. 49.68, 49.683, or 49.685, the personal representative shall send.
(b) The notice under par. (a) shall comply with all of the following:
1. The notice shall be in writing of the date set under s. 859.01 on forms provided by the applicable department or county clerk.
2. The notice shall be sent by registered or certified mail to the department of health and family services or the department of corrections, as applicable, and the county clerk of the applicable county not less than 30 days before the date set under s. 859.01, upon such blanks and containing such information as the applicable department or county clerk may provide. The applicable county is the county of residence, as defined in s. 49.001 (6).
Note: Reorders text and subdivides provision for improved readability. Replaces disfavored terms. See the previous section of this bill.
859.07 (2) (a) (intro.) of the statutes is created to read:
859.07 (2) (a) (intro.) The personal representative shall provide notice of the date set under s. 859.01 to the department of health and family services or the department of corrections, as applicable, and to the county clerk of the decedent's county of residence, as defined in s. 49.001 (6) if, at any time prior to or at the time of the decedent's death, any of the following applied:
Note: Text is moved to an introductory subdivision from the latter part of s. 859.07 (2) for improved readability and conformity with current style. See the previous section of this bill.
945.01 (5) (b) 2. of the statutes is amended to read:
945.01 (5) (b) 2. In any game, drawing, contest, sweepstakes, or other promotion, none of the following shall constitute constitutes consideration under this subsection:
a. To listen to or watch Listening to or watching a television or radio program.
b. To fill Filling out a coupon or entry blank which form that is received through the mail or published in a newspaper or magazine, if facsimiles thereof of the coupon or entry form or handwritten and other informal entries are acceptable or if no purchase is required.
c. To furnish Furnishing proof of purchase if the proof required does not consist of more than the container of any product as packaged by the manufacturer, or a part thereof of the container, or a facsimile of either.
d. To send Sending the coupon or entry blank form and proof of purchase by mail to a designated address.
e. To fill Filling out a coupon or entry blank form obtained and deposited on the premises of a bona fide trade fair or trade show defined as an exhibition by 5 or more competitors of goods, wares, or merchandise at a location other than a retail establishment or shopping center or other place where goods and services are customarily sold; but if an admission fee is charged to such the exhibition all facilities for obtaining and depositing coupons or entry blanks forms shall be outside the area for which an admission fee is required.
f. To visit Visiting a mercantile establishment or other place without being required to make a purchase or pay an admittance fee.
g. To use Using a chance promotion exempt under s. 100.16 (2).
Note: Replaces disfavored terms and corrects sentence agreement.
This act takes effect on the day after publication, except as follows:
(1) The treatment of section 441.15 (3) (b) of the statutes takes effect on November 1, 2002.