Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Children and Families
Assembly Bill 443
Relating to: the unexplained absence of a child receiving care from a child care provider.
By Representatives Hesselbein, Krug, Berceau, Brooks, Genrich, Kahl, Kerkman and Thiesfeldt.
October 18, 2013 Referred to Committee on Children and Families
November 06, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (10) Representative Krug; Representatives Loudenbeck, Endsley, Schraa, Kerkman, Neylon, C. Taylor, Billings, Johnson and Kahl.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (1) Representative Spiros.
· Dianne Hesselbein - Rep. - 79th Assembly District
· Scott Krug - Representative - 72nd Assembly District
· David Mahoney - Sheriff - Dane County Sheriff
· Joan Beck - Wisconsin Childcare Administrators Association
· Sharlot Bogart - Wisconsin Childcare Administrators Association
· Silke O'Donnell - Family child care provider-self
· Renae Henning - Wisconsin Childcare Administrators Association
Appearances for Information Only
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1