Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Natural Resources and Sporting Heritage
Assembly Bill 84
Relating to: exceptions to requirements for fishing licenses and aquatic plant management permits.
By Representatives Jacque, Tittl, Ballweg, Bernier, Brooks, Craig, Kleefisch, Knodl, Kooyenga, T. Larson, LeMahieu, A. Ott, Ripp, Spiros and Thiesfeldt; cosponsored by Senators Leibham, Grothman, Lasee and Tiffany.
March 14, 2013 Referred to Committee on Natural Resources and Sporting Heritage
April 10, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (14) Representative A. Ott; Representatives Bies, Williams, Mursau, Nerison, Petryk, Steineke, Born, Swearingen, Milroy, Hebl, Danou, Hesselbein and Shankland.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Kleefisch and Clark.
· Representative Andre Jacque - 2nd Assembly District
· George Meyer - Wisconsin Wildlife Federation
Appearances for Information Only
· Susan Sylvester - Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
· Ron Kuehn - Wisconsin Cranberry Growers Association
· Representative Joel Kleefisch - 38th Assembly District
· Jennifer Giegerich - Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1