February 2015 Extraordinary Session
Thursday, March 5, 2015
1. Call of the Roll.
2. Introduction, first reading and reference of proposals.
3. Committee Reports and subsequent reference of proposals.
4. Messages from the senate, and other communications.
5. Consideration of conference committee reports and vetoes.
6. Consideration of senate action on proposals approved by the assembly.
7. Consideration of motions for reconsideration of passage or concurrence.
8. Consideration of resolutions.
9. Third reading of assembly proposals.
10. Third reading of senate proposals.
11. Second reading and amendment of assembly proposals.
12. Second reading and amendment of senate proposals.
QUESTION: Shall the proposal be ordered to a third reading?
Senate Bill 44
Relating to: prohibiting as a condition of employment membership in a labor organization or payments to a labor organization and providing a penalty.
By committee on Senate Organization.
Referred to calendar of 3-5-2015 pursuant to Assembly Rule 93.
13. Motions may be offered.