Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Health
Assembly Bill 768
Relating to: rules regarding the diagnosis and treatment of Lyme disease and requiring the exercise of rule-making authority.
By Representatives Craig, Sargent, Ballweg, Considine, Jagler, Kahl, Kremer, T. Larson, A. Ott, Petersen, Sinicki, Skowronski, Spreitzer and Thiesfeldt; cosponsored by Senators Lasee, C. Larson, Olsen and Vinehout.
January 22, 2016 Referred to Committee on Health
February 03, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (11) Representative Sanfelippo; Representatives Rohrkaste, Edming, Skowronski, Kremer, Tittl, Petersen, Kolste, Zamarripa, Riemer and Subeck.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· State Rep. Dave Craig - 83rd Assembly District
· Yvonne Lauer
· State Rep. Melissa Sargent - 48th Assembly District
· State Senator Frank Lasee - 1st Senate District
· Susan Allen
· Brian Lauer
· Tanya Lawler
· Tim Fox
· Dianne Steinbacht - WI-IL Lyme Support Group
· Sophia Biel
· Dr. Jim Conway - WI Medical Society and UW School of Medicine and Public Health
Appearances for Information Only
· Randy Shaffer
· State Rep. Mike Rohrkaste - 55th Assembly District
· Kristen Wilhelm - City of Franklin
· William Wucherer - Health Officer, City of Franklin
· Kristin Collins
· Alicia Cashman
· Jeri Dobson-Clemens
· Brian Iverson
· Angela Tuchalski
· Greg Cashman
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1