Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
Assembly Bill 800
Relating to: fantasy games and providing a penalty.
By Representatives Vorpagel, Brostoff, Loudenbeck, A. Ott, Duchow, Krug and Tauchen; cosponsored by Senators Roth, Darling and Gudex.
January 25, 2016 Referred to Committee on State Affairs and Government Operations
January 27, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (13) Representative Swearingen; Representatives Craig, Jagler, Brandtjen, Ripp, Kulp, Tauchen, Vorpagel, Sinicki, Zamarripa, Kahl, Ohnstad and Brostoff.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Kleefisch and Gannon.
· Representative Tyler Vorpagel - 27th Assembly District
· Mike Hall - MyFantasyLeague.com
· Peter Schoenke - Fantasy Sports Trade Association and RotoWire
· Lorri Pickens - Citizens Against Expanded Gambling
· Julanne Appling - WI Family Action
Appearances for Information Only
· Ryan Murray - Draft Kings and Fan Duel
· Senator Roger Roth - 19th Senate District
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1