Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation
Assembly Bill 326
Relating to: requiring approval by a municipal governing body before construction of highway roundabouts.
By Representatives Craig, Krug, Brandtjen, Edming, Horlacher, Hutton, Jagler, Kitchens, Knodl, Knudson, Kooyenga, Kremer, T. Larson, Murphy, Murtha, Ohnstad, Petryk, Sanfelippo, Schraa, Swearingen, Tittl and Kerkman; cosponsored by Senators Marklein, Lasee, Kapenga, LeMahieu, Nass, Roth, Stroebel, Tiffany, Vukmir, Wanggaard and Lazich.
September 03, 2015 Referred to Committee on Transportation
October 28, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (13) Representative Ripp; Representatives Thiesfeldt, Weatherston, A. Ott, Vorpagel, T. Larson, Swearingen, Macco, Kahl, Danou, Kolste, Bowen and Meyers.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Representatives Spiros and Sanfelippo.
· Representative David Craig
· Jason Culotta - WMC
· Wayne Kokta - Dawes Crane
· Ross Kinzler - Wisconsin Housing Alliance
· Tom Rhatican - Department of Transportation
Appearances for Information Only
· Kevin Kuhlow - American Council of Engineering Companies of Wisconsin
· John Hudson - Wisconsin Dispatch Inc.
· Amy Bliss - Wisconsin Housing Alliance
· Representative John Jagler
· Representative Jesse Kremer
· Senator Howard Marklein
· Cherish Schwenn - Wisconsin Ready Mixed Concrete Association
· Representative Al Ott
Registrations for Information Only
· Steve Staack - Wisconsin Dispatch
· Jomi Uphoff - Wisconsin Dispatch
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1