Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Ways and Means
Assembly Bill 219
Relating to: income and sales and use tax audits and statistical sampling.
By Representatives Rodriguez, Allen, Ballweg, E. Brooks, R. Brooks, Gannon, Hutton, Kapenga, Kleefisch, Knodl, Kooyenga, Krug, Kulp, Murphy, Sanfelippo and Skowronski; cosponsored by Senators LeMahieu, Marklein, Nass and Wanggaard.
May 15, 2015 Referred to Committee on Ways and Means
May 26, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (12) Representative Spiros; Representatives Macco, Kerkman, Novak, Steffen, Jacque, Katsma, Petersen, Riemer, Zepnick, Ohnstad and Brostoff.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Jessie Rodriguez
· Jason Culotta - Wisconsin Manufacturing and Commerce
· Don Mills - Wisconsin Manufacturing and Commerce
· Brandon Scholz - Wisconsin Grocers Association
Appearances for Information Only
· Rick Chandler - Department of Revenue
· Brian Dake - WI Independent Businesses
· Alice O'Connor - WI Retail Merchants Association
· Frank Lasee
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1