Record of Committee Proceedings
Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
Senate Bill 168
Relating to: various changes regarding administrative rules and rule-making procedures; time limits for emergency rules; and making an appropriation.
By Senators LeMahieu, Nass, Gudex, Lasee, Roth, Stroebel, Tiffany and Vukmir; cosponsored by Representatives Neylon, Czaja, Craig, Jarchow, Quinn, Edming and Brandtjen.
May 21, 2015 Referred to Joint Committee for Review of Administrative Rules
January 27, 2016 Public Hearing Held
Present: (8) Representative Ballweg; Senators Lasee, LeMahieu, Miller and Harris Dodd; Representatives J. Ott, Hebl and Spreitzer.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (2) Senator Nass; Representative Knudson.
· Devin LeMahieu - State Senator - 9th District
· Cate Zeuske - DOA
· Lucas Vebber - WMC
· Aaron Powell - WMC
· Brian Dake - Wisconsin Independent Businesses
· Bill Smith - NFIB
Appearances for Information Only
· Adam Neylon - State Representative - 98th District
· Brad Boycks - Wisconsin Builders Association
· Eric Bott - Americans for Prosperity Wisconsin
· Andrew Davis - MMAC
· Patrick Goss - Wisconsin Transportation Builders Association
· Caty McDermott - Aggregate Producers of Wisconsin
· Marc Bentley - American Petroleum Institute; Wisconsin Motor Carriers Assoc.; Wisconsin Engine Manufacturers Assoc.
· John Haka - Midwest Hardware Assoc.
· Bill Skewes - Wisconsin Utilities Assoc.
· Amber Meyer Smith - Clean Wisconsin
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1