Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Public Benefit and Regulatory Reform
Senate Bill 290
Relating to: requiring verification from court orders for eligibility for public assistance programs.
By Senators Kapenga, Stroebel, Wanggaard and Nass; cosponsored by Representatives Krug, Brandtjen, Craig, Gannon, Horlacher, Kitchens, Kleefisch, Knodl, Kremer, T. Larson, Murphy, Sanfelippo, Thiesfeldt and Tittl.
October 07, 2015 Referred to Committee on Public Benefit and Regulatory Reform
October 14, 2015 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Kapenga; Senators Harsdorf, Nass, Miller and Harris Dodd.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Senator Chris Kapenga - Wisconsin State Senate
· Scott Krug - Wisconsin State Assembly
· Tony Gibart - End Domestic Abuse Wisconsin
· Vicky Selkowe - Legal Action of Wisconsin
· Korey Lundin - Legal Action of Wisconsin
Appearances for Information Only
· Jon Hoelter - Department of Health Services
· Kevin Moore - Department of Health Services
· Lynne Davis - State Bar of Wisconsin
Registrations for Information Only
April 07, 2016 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1