Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Elections and Utilities
Senate Bill 434
Relating to: state agency goals for the generation or purchase of electric energy derived from renewable resources.
By Senators Kapenga, Feyen, Craig, Stroebel and Nass; cosponsored by Representatives Kuglitsch, R. Brooks, Felzkowski, Tauchen, Petersen, Jarchow, Kremer, Hutton, Gannon, Jacque, Allen and Thiesfeldt.
October 09, 2017 Referred to Committee on Elections and Utilities
October 24, 2017 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator LeMahieu; Senators Kapenga, Wanggaard, Miller and Risser.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Sen. Chris Kapenga - 33rd Senate District
· Kara O'Connorq - Wisconsin Farmers Union
· Tyler Huebner - RENEW Wisconsin
· Sarah Barry - Clean Wisconsin
· Katie Nekola - Clean Wisconsin
Appearances for Information Only
· Paul Heinen - The Nature Conservancy
Registrations for Information Only
March 22, 2018 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1