- Born Wisconsin, January 26, 1983; single.
- Graduate Big Foot High School, 2001; attended University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire and University of Wisconsin–Madison; completed 2012 Emerging Leader Program at University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
- Full-time legislator. Former chief of staff to Representative Thomas Lothian.
- Member: Republican Party of Wisconsin (former board member); Republican Party of First Congressional District (former chair); Republican Party of Walworth County (former chair, vice chair); National Rifle Association.
- Recipient: American Conservative Union Defender of Liberty 2012; GOPAC Emerging Leader 2012.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010. Leadership positions: Speaker Pro Tempore 2019, 2017, 2015, 2013.