- Born Green Bay, Wisconsin, September 23, 1958; married; 2 children; 6 grandchildren.
- Graduate Green Bay Southwest High School, 1976; attended NWTC and University of Wisconsin-Green Bay.
- Founder of regional financial planning group. Founder of regional retail franchise. Business consultant.
- Member: National Rifle Association; Experimental Aircraft Association.
- Former board member: American Cancer Society of Wood County; Old Main Street Marshfield; Old Main Street De Pere; Old Main Street Green Bay; U.S. Ski Patrol; Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Deacon and Church Elder at Central Church, Green Bay.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.