Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Transportation, Public Safety, and Veterans and Military Affairs
Assembly Bill 389
Relating to: the maximum speed limit on freeways and expressways.
By Representatives Tittl, Thiesfeldt, August, Nygren, Milroy, Petersen, Weatherston, Murphy, Stroebel, Czaja, Jagler, Pridemore, Jacque, Nass, Sanfelippo, Craig, LeMahieu, Kerkman, Schraa, Kapenga, Knudson and Ripp; cosponsored by Senators Grothman and Lazich.
October 22, 2013 Referred to Committee on Transportation, Public Safety, and Veterans and Military Affairs
October 31, 2013 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Petrowski; Senators Leibham, Cowles, Carpenter and Hansen.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Paul Tittl - Representative - 25th Assembly District
· Glenn Grothman - Senator - 20th Senate District
· John Bowman - National Motorists Association
· Harold Steenbock - Hortonville School District
Appearances for Information Only
· Tom Howells - Wisconsin Motor Carriers Association
Registrations for Information Only
April 08, 2014 Failed to concur in pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1