- Born Plymouth, Wisconsin, March 24, 1985; married; one child.
- Graduate Plymouth High School, 2003; B.A. in Political Science, B.S. in Public Administration, University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, 2007. Completed 2016 Emerging Leader Program at University of Virginia Darden School of Business.
- Full-time legislator. Former district director, Congressman Tom Petri.
- Member: Sheboygan County Youth Apprenticeship Grant Advisory Committee; Sheboygan Elks #299; National Association of Parliamentarians; Republican Party of Sheboygan County (former member executive committee); 6th District Republican Party (former vice chair); former Republican Party of Wisconsin Executive Committee.
- Former member: Plymouth Rotary; Exchange Club (president).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.