- Born Appleton, Wisconsin, December 16, 1982; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Appleton North High School, 2001; attended Fox Valley Technical College; B.A. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2007; Master of Public Administration degree, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2012.
- Full-time legislator; part-time substitute teacher and school bus driver. Former housing specialist, Appleton Housing Authority; legislative aide, Congressman Steve Kagan; rural mail carrier.
- Member: Wisconsin Future Caucus (cochair); CSG Midwest Legislative Conference Economic Development Committee; Outagamie County Local Emergency Planning Commission; Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force); CESA 6 Women Leading Wisconsin (planning committee member); Kaleidoscope Academy (board member); Respite Care Association of Wisconsin (board member); Neighborhood Housing, Inc. (board member); Menasha Rotary; Appleton Noon Lions.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.