Record of Committee Proceedings
Committee on Judiciary and Public Safety
Senate Bill 33
Relating to: the collection of victim restitution.
By Senators Jacque, Darling, Nass and Olsen; cosponsored by Representatives Horlacher, Brandtjen, Hutton, Knodl, Kuglitsch, Kulp, Murphy, Ramthun, Skowronski, Sortwell, Steffen, Tittl and Tusler.
February 15, 2019 Referred to Committee on Judiciary and Public Safety
September 17, 2019 Public Hearing Held
Present: (5) Senator Wanggaard; Senators Jacque, Darling, Risser and L. Taylor.
Absent: (0) None.
Excused: (0) None.
· Portage County victim witness coordinator Jane Iwanski - Wisconsin victim witness professionals
· Vice President Jennifer Dunn - Wisconsin Victim Witness Professionals
· Senator Andre Jacque - 1st Senate District
Appearances for Information Only
· Legislative Liaison Nancy Rottier - Director of State Courts
· Victim Witness Case Manager Susan Robertson - Myself
· Representative Cody Horlacher - 33rd Assembly District
· Andrea Ehret - Rock County Victim Witness
Registrations for Information Only
March 26, 2020 Failed to pass pursuant to Senate Joint Resolution 1