- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, February 24, 1980; raised in Bloomer, Wisconsin; married; 3 children.
- Graduate Bloomer High School, 1998; B.S. in Business Administration, University of Wisconsin–Stout, 2002.
- Small business owner.
- Member: Bloomer Chamber of Commerce; Bloomer Community Lake Association; Bloomer Rod & Gun; Chippewa County Tavern League; NRA; Good Shepherd Lutheran Church (Bloomer, Wisconsin).
- Former member: Tavern League of Wisconsin.
- Elected to Assembly since 2016. Leadership positions: Majority Caucus Chair 2023.