- Born Oconto Falls, Wisconsin, June 12, 1954; married; 4 sons, 11 grandchildren.
- Graduate Coleman High School, 1972; attended University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh.
- Small business owner; electrical contractor.
- Member: Crivitz Ski Cats waterski team (advisor, former president); Crivitz Lions Club; Crivitz, Wisconsin–Crivitz, Germany Sister City Organization (former director); Wings over Wisconsin; St. Mary’s Catholic Church; Fourth Degree Knights of Columbus; Friends of Governor Thompson State Park; Master Loggers Certifying Board.
- Recipient: Crivitz Business Association Citizen of the Year 1994.
- Crivitz Village President, 1991–2004.
- Elected to Assembly since 2004.