- Born Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, October 13, 1980; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Green Bay Southwest 1999; B.S. University of Wisconsin–Madison, 2003; graduate certificate from University of Wisconsin–Madison La Follette Institute of Public Affairs.
- Full-time legislator. Former communications director, transit planning coordinator, grant-writing consultant.
- Member: Wisconsin Council on Domestic Abuse; Wisconsin Small Business Environmental Council; Green Bay Area Crimestoppers (board member); Golden House Domestic Abuse Shelter Community Leadership Council; Brown County Taxpayers Association; Knights of Columbus; Civil Air Patrol.
- Former member: Brown County Teen Leadership (board member); Brown County United Way (marketing and communications committee); Higher Educational Aids Board, 2001–03.
- Recipient: Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legislative Champion Award; Wisconsin Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award; Pro-Life Wisconsin Legislator of the Year; NFIB Guardian of Small Business Award; Wisconsin Family Council William Wilberforce Freedom Award; Brown County Crime Prevention Foundation Crimefighter Award; Manitowoc County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition IMPACT recognition; Wisconsin Coalition of Virtual School Families Shining Star of Education Reform; Dairy Business Association Legislative Excellence Award; Phillips Foundation Distinguished Young Conservative Leader of the Year; Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Legislator of the Year; Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Legislator of the Year; Wisconsin Towns Association Friend of Towns; Wisconsin Professional Police Association Law Enforcement Honor Roll; US Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform State Legislative Achievement Award.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010.