- Born Burlington, Wisconsin, April 10, 1987; married.
- Graduate East Troy High School, 2006; B.A. in Marketing, University of Wisconsin–Whitewater, 2010; J.D. Marquette University Law School, 2014.
- Attorney. Partner of Horlacher-Necci Law Firm. Former special prosecutor, Walworth County; former assistant district attorney, Walworth County.
- Member: Wisconsin Historical Society (Board of Curators); YMCA of Mukwonago; Mukwonago Area Chamber of Commerce; Sportsman’s Caucus; Carroll University President’s Advisory Council; Wisconsin State Bar; Old World Wisconsin Foundation (board of trustees).
- Former member: Walworth County Republican Party (secretary, vice chair, chair); Federalist Society.
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.