- Born Beaver Dam, Wisconsin, October 13, 1980; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Green Bay Southwest High School, 1999; B.S. University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2003; graduate certificate from University of Wisconsin-Madison La Follette School of Public Affairs.
- Former communications and planning director, and environmental consultant.
- Member: Wisconsin Council on Domestic Abuse; Wisconsin Small Business Environmental Council; Family & Childcare Resources of Northeast Wisconsin (board member); Green Bay Area Crime Stoppers (board member); Van Handel Foundation for Families of Children with Special Needs (board member); Golden House Domestic Abuse Shelter Community Leadership Council; Brown County Taxpayers Association; Knights of Columbus.
- Former member: Wisconsin Higher Educational Aids Board, 2001–03.
- Additional appointments: Child Abuse and Neglect Prevention Board; Council on Tourism; Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority
- Recipient: Wisconsin Coalition Against Domestic Violence Legislative Champion Award;
Wisconsin Counties Association Outstanding Legislator Award;
Pro-Life Wisconsin Legislator of the Year;
NFIB Guardian of Small Business Award;
Wisconsin Family Council William Wilberforce Freedom Award;
Brown County Crime Prevention Foundation Crimefighter Award;
Manitowoc County Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition IMPACT Recognition;
Wisconsin Coalition of Virtual School Families Shining Star of Education Reform;
Phillips Foundation Distinguished Young Conservative Leader of the Year;
Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Legislator of the Year;
Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) Legislator of the Year;
Oral Health Partnership Children’s Health Champion;
Wisconsin Towns Association Friend of Towns;
Wisconsin Professional Police Association Legislator of the Year;
Wisconsin Chiefs of Police Association Legislator of the Year;
U.S. Chamber of Commerce Institute for Legal Reform State Legislative Achievement Award.
- Legislature: Elected to Assembly 2010–2016. Elected to Senate 2018.
Member of Building Commission