- Born Eau Claire, Wisconsin, April 29, 1956; 3 children, 6 grandchildren.
- Graduate Chippewa Falls Senior High School, 1974; B.A. University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire, 1998; Certificate in Public Management Essentials, University of Wisconsin–Green Bay, 2005.
- Member: American Legislative Exchange Council; Assembly of State Legislatures; Chippewa Falls Chamber of Commerce; Eau Claire Area Chamber of Commerce; Lake Hallie Optimists Club; National Foundation for Women Legislators (board of directors); Wisconsin County Clerks Association (lifetime member); National Conference of State Legislatures, Elections and Redistricting Committee.
- Former member: Wisconsin Women in Government; Wisconsin County Constitutional Officers; Chippewa County Humane Association; Kiwanis Noon Club.
- Chippewa County Clerk, 1999–2011; Village of Lake Hallie trustee, 2007–2011 and 2015–2016.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010.