- Born Dubuque, Iowa, September 12, 1985; married; 5 children.
- Graduate Wahlert Catholic High School (Dubuque, Iowa), 2004; B.A. Loras College (Dubuque, Iowa), 2007.
- Dairy farmer, small business owner.
- Member: St. Joseph Sinsinawa Parish Council, 2010–12 (president, 2011–12); Wisconsin Farm Bureau; Knights of Columbus; National Rifle Association; Ducks Unlimited; Platteville Regional Chamber of Commerce; Grant County Republican Party.
- Recipient: DBA Legislative Excellence Award 2016, 2014, 2012; WMC Working for Wisconsin Award 2016, 2014, 2012; MMAC Champion of Commerce Award 2014, 2012; WAFP Friends of Family Medicine 2014; WATA Ambassador Award 2015.
- Elected to Assembly since 2010.
- Additional appointments, 2017: Governor’s Council on Tourism.