- Born Dayton, Ohio, September 24, 1958; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Chaminade-Julienne High School (Dayton, Ohio), 1976; B.S. Michigan State University, 1980; Masters in Labor and Industrial Relations, Michigan State University, 1982.
- Full-time legislator. Former chief human resources officer, vice president of human resources; over 30 years’ business/ human resources experience.
- Member: YMCA of Fox Cities (board member); Samaritans Counseling Center Fox Valley (board member); Neenah Club; Fox Cities Morning Rotary; Calvary Bible Church.
- Former member: Fox Valley Christian Academy (board member).
- Elected to Assembly since 2014.