- Born Waukesha, Wisconsin; married; 2 children.
- Graduate Catholic Memorial High School, 1977; B.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1981.
- Former manager and fashion specialist for national retailers.
- Member: St. Anthony’s Church; Republican Party of Waukesha County, Leadership Circle; Volunteer Service Club of Pewaukee Lake (former president); Member: Kettle Moraine Curling Club; Pewaukee Yacht Club.
- Former member: Waukesha Youth Hockey Association board.
- Town of Delafield supervisor, 2013–16.
- Elected to Assembly in September 2015 special election. Reelected since 2016.
Member of State Capitol and Executive Residence Board