- Born Chicago, Illinois, December 16, 1986, married.
- Graduate Northside College Preparatory High School (Chicago, Illinois), 2005; B.A. in Political Science, Beloit College, 2009; Bowhay Institute for Legislative Leadership Development, 2017; State Legislative Leaders Foundation Emerging Leaders Program, 2017.
- Full-time legislator. Former assistant director of alumni and parent relations and annual support, Beloit College.
- Member: United Church of Beloit (finance and facilities board); Welty Environmental Center (board member); National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Great Lakes Legislative Caucus; Wisconsin Legislative LGBTQ+ Caucus; Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen's Caucus; Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force).
- Former member: Community Action, Inc. of Rock and Walworth Counties (board member); City of Beloit Appointment Review Committee (chair).
- Recipient: Wisconsin Alliance for Retired Americans Elected Official Award 2022; Wisconsin League of Conservation Voters Conservation Champion 2021-22, 2017–18, 2015–16; Wisconsin Economic Development Association Champion of Economic Development Award 2019-20, 2017–18; Wisconsin Farmers Union Friend of the Family Farmer 2017; Rock River Coalition Protector Award 2017; Fair Wisconsin Community Advocate of the Year 2014.
- Beloit City Council, 2011–15 (president, 2014–15).
- Elected to Assembly 2014-2020. Minority Caucus Chair 2021, 2019, 2017. Elected to Senate 2022.
Member of Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority