- Born Appleton, Wisconsin, August 10, 1976; divorced; 4 children.
- Graduate Machebeuf Catholic High School (Denver, Colorado); B.S. in Biology and Chemistry, Mount Mary University, 2000; B.S. in nursing, University of Wisconsin– Oshkosh, 2004; M.S. in Nursing, University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee, 2008.
- Nurse practitioner and owner of Nurse Practitioner Health Services LLC. Former senior lecturer in the College of Nursing, University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh.
- Member: Winnebago County Republican Party; Outagamie County Republican Party; ACES Xavier School System (parent volunteer); American Nurses Credentialing Center; Boy Scouts of America (parent volunteer); Fox Valley Health Professionals; Wisconsin Nurses Association (APRN Coalition); AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners); Boy Scouts of America Bay-Lakes Council (executive board); American Legion Auxiliary.
Former member: Sigma Theta Tau, Neenah Alliance School (parent volunteer), Wisconsin Express—Wisconsin AHEC (Area Health Education Centers) program; Fox Cities Morning Rotary Club.
- Elected to Assembly 2020.
Elected to Senate 2022.
Member of State Council on Interstate Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children and Women's Council