- Born Rice Lake, Wisconsin, July 30, 1990.
- Graduate Rice Lake High School, 2009; interdisciplinary B.A. in Political Science with emphasis on Public Leadership, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, 2014; attended University of Wisconsin-Barron County and University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire.
- Full-time legislator. Former Coca-Cola salesman.
- Rice Lake City Council, 2009–10; mayor of Rice Lake, 2010–12. li>
- Elected to Assembly since 2014. Leadership positions: Majority Caucus Vice Chair 2019, 2017.
Member of Educational Communications Board, Legislative State Supported Programs Study and Advisory Committee and Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority