- Born Wausau, Wisconsin, August 4, 1987; single.
- Graduate Wittenberg-Birnamwood High School, 2005; B.A. in Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 2009; attended Marquette University, 2005–06, University of Wisconsin-Marathon County, 2004–05.
- Full-time legislator. Former nonprofit professional.
- Member: Born Learning Advocacy and Awareness Steering Committee; Wisconsin Legislative Children’s Caucus; Wisconsin Legislative Sportsmen’s Caucus; National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Young Elected Officials Network; Council of State Governments Henry Toll Fellow, 2013; Major, Wisconsin Wing, Civil Air Patrol Legislative Squadron (official Auxiliary of the U.S. Air Force).
- Elected to Assembly since 2012. Leadership positions: Assistant Minority Leader 2015.