- Born Marinette, Wisconsin, February 13, 1985; married; 1 child.
- Graduate Marinette High School, 2003; B.S. in Political Science and Public Administration, University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, 2008.
- Full-time legislator and county board supervisor. Former conservation nonprofit professional.
- Member: Brown County Board of Supervisors; Democratic Party of Brown County; Green Bay Trout Unlimited (board of directors, former president); Wisconsin Conservation Congress (delegate, former Brown County chair); University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh Political Science Alumni Association (former president);
- Elected to Assembly 2018.