- Born Racine, Wisconsin, September 13, 1991.
- Graduate the Prairie School, 2010; B.A. in History, Middlebury College, 2015.
- Former legislative aide to State Representative Cory Mason; Fossil Fuel Divestment Student Network (director and cofounder); Divest Middlebury (cofounder and organizer); 350.org (fellow).
- Member: Racine Hospitality Center (board chair); Racine Interfaith Coalition; Visioning Greater Racine; NAACP-Racine Branch; Great Lakes Legislative Caucus; National Caucus of Environmental Legislators; Planned Parenthood; Democratic Party of Racine County.
- Elected to Assembly in January 2018 special election. Reelected November 2018.